Journals, Conferences and Workshops
- S. K. Dash, M. Allamanis, E. T. Barr. RefiNym: Using Names To Refine Type. 26th ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE 2018), November, 2018. To Appear.
- G. Suarez-Tangil, S. K. Dash, P. García-Teodoro, J. Camacho, L. Cavallaro. Anomaly-based exploratory analysis and detection of exploits in android mediaserver. IET Information Security, 2018. To Appear.
- R. Jordaney, K. Sharad, S. K. Dash, Z. Wang, D. Papini, I. Nouretdinov, L. Cavallaro, Transcend: Detecting Concept Drift in Malware Classification Models, 26th Usenix Security Symposium, Aug 2017.
- M. Hurier, G. Suarez-Tangil, S. K. Dash, T. F. Bissyandé, Y. Le Traon, J. Klein,, L. Cavallaro, Euphony: Harmonious Unification of Cacophonous Anti-Virus Vendor Labels for Android Malware, The 14th International Conference on Mining Software Repositories (MSR), IEEE/ACM, pp. 425-435, May 2017.
- G. Suarez-Tangil, S. K. Dash, M. Ahmadi, J. Kinder, G. Giacinto, L. Cavallaro, DroidSieve: Fast and Accurate Classification of Obfuscated Android Malware, Proceedings of the Seventh ACM on Conference on Data and Application Security and Privacy (CODASPY), pp. 309-320, Mar 2017.
- A. Deo, S. K. Dash, G. Suarez-Tangil, V. Vovk, L. Cavallaro. “Prescience: Probabilistic Guidance on the Retraining Conundrum for Malware Detection”, Artificial Intelligence and Security (AISec), October 2016.
- S. K. Dash, G. Suarez-Tangil, S. Khan, K. Tam, M. Ahmadi, J. Kinder, L. Cavallaro. “DroidScribe: Classifying Android Malware based on Runtime Behavior”, Mobile Security Technologies (MoST), May 2016.
- S. K. Dash, S.B. Scholz, B. Christianson and S. Herhut. “A scalable approach to computing Lowest Common Ancestors in Directed Acyclic Graphs”, Theoretical Computer Science (TCS), Issue 513, pp. 25-37, November 2013.
- S. K. Dash, S.B. Scholz and B. Christianson. “Modular design of data-parallel graph algorithms”, 12th International Conference on High Performance Computing & Simulation (HPCS), pp. 398-404, Finland, July 2013.
- S. K. Dash and T. Srikanthan. “Cache Tuning for RTOS- driven Multitasking Applications”, IET Journal for Computer and Digital Techniques, volume 4(6), pp. 439-457, November 2010.
- S. K. Dash and T. Srikanthan. “Rapid Cache Tuning Techniques for Embedded Multitasking Systems”, IFIP/IEEE Symposium on Rapid System Prototyping (RSP), pp. 152-158, France, June 2009.
- S. K. Dash and T. Srikanthan. “Modelling RTOS Components for Instruction Cache Hit Rate Estimation”, IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), pp. 2978 – 2981, Taiwan, May 2009.
- S. K. Dash and T. Srikanthan. “Rapid Estimation of Instruction Cache Hit Rates Using Loop Profiling”, IEEE International Conference on Application-specific Systems, Architectures and Processors (ASAP), pp. 263-268, Belgium, July 2008.
- S. K. Dash, G. Suarez-Tangil, J. Kinder, L. Cavallaro. “Barometer: Sizing Up Android Applications Through Statistical Evaluation”. Poster session. In 37th IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (S&P 2016), May 2016.
- S. K. Dash, K. Tam, J. Kinder, and L. Cavallaro. “Set-based Classification of Android Malware from Behavioural Abstractions”. Poster session. In 24th USENIX Security Symposium. (USENIX Security 2015), August 2015.